Saturday, February 23, 2013

Fun Week!

Television was so much fun this week!!! Came across a new BBC Two mini series. If you have enjoyed the stuff I  have enjoyed that means you and I have similar taste... in which case you have to watch

Dancing On The Edge



The show is about a black jazz band in London in the early 1930's and I strongly recommend it. High drama, and as the tag line says... a story of love, music and ambition... THUMBS UP!!


Suits finale finally aired and I have to say... I expected more from the finale.. felt like a bit of a let down...but its a great show.. and I'm sure the next season will kick butt again!!

Another one of a series I avidly followed started again with its third season

Body of Proof



This show seems to get better with time.. it really has developed really well... if you haven't caught it yet... catch up quick.. the third season just began.. so do a marathon weekend and you will be all caught up. Don't have a trailer yet.. but as soon as I find one ... I will of course post it up here for you

Greys Anatomy


... has become fantastic again... its picked up and feels like the writers are all excited again... really enjoyed this week's episode



If you are not up to speed on the show ... don't watch the trailer... but get up to speed.. is worth your time 


Now if you are into mini series.. one I recently came across though it came out in 1999, is 

Wives & Daughters



very Jane Austin type of story.. and again worth your time if you enjoy period dramas


and of course 

SCANDAL



I can't say this enough...if you are not watching this...you are missing out on a fab show..


This  is a trailer from Season 2....

And last but not least a brand new British comedy on Sky Living called

The Spa



Unfortunately the British are also very slow in getting promotional material out..so no trailer for this either..its a light comedy and is good if you have just seen something heavy and want quick light entertainment. Happy viewing and of course leave a comment and/or write to me ayeshahalam@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen "The Forsyth Saga'. It was shown on PTV in the late 1960s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi... yes I have seen it... another series.. if you are into ones from the past and enjoy cricket... then you MUST watch it.. its available online .. Bodyline... absolutely fantastic...

    ReplyDelete